Lisa has served as President & CEO of the East Parker County Chamber since May 2008 and was recognized by the Texas State Chamber of Commerce in June 2020 for serving in the Industry for 15 years. In July 2013, Lisa received her nonprofit management certificate from the U.S. Chamber of Commerce Institute program. Institute is the premier nonprofit professional development program for chamber and nonprofit professionals fostering individual growth through interactive learning and networking opportunities. In 2015, Lisa earned her CCE designation (Certified Chamber Executive) from ACCE (Association Chamber of Commerce Executives). There are only 570 executives in the nation who have earned their CCE (Certified Chamber Executive).
In June 2020, the East Parker County Chamber received its 5-Star Accreditation from the U.S. Chamber of Commerce. With over 7000 Chamber’s in the U.S., only 204 Chambers have earned this distinction-placing the East Parker County Chamber in the top 3%. East Parker County Chamber is 1 of 40 Accredited Chambers in Texas!
- Aledo ISD Community Partners committee member (2014 to present)
- North Texas Commission Board Members (NTC) 2020 to present
- North Texas Chamber Executives (NTCE) 2018 President, 2017 Chair Elect, 2016 Secretary, 2015 Membership Chair, 2014 Social Media Chair
- Parker County Center of Hope Capital Campaign Committee member (2016-2019)
- Rotary Club of Aledo (2014-present) Flag Committee Chair, Public Image Chair, RYLA ad hock committee, 2016/17 Membership Chair, 2015/16 President, charter member
- TCCE Scholarship committee member (2016-present)
- Texas Chamber Commerce Executives (TCCE) planning committee for 2018 June Conference
- Trinity Habitat for Humanity volunteer (2015-present)
- Weatherford College Education Foundation Board Member also serving on the Taste of Parker County planning committee (2015-present)
817-441-7844 (ext. 3)