U.S. Small Business Administration
Disaster Loan Assistance
Office of Governor Greg Abbott
Texas Workforce Commission Shared Work Program
Small Business Development Center
U.S. Department of Labor
U.S. Chamber of Commerce
Association of Chamber of Commerce Executives - Crisis Management
Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
Baylor All Saints Medical Center of Fort Worth
City of Aledo
City of Hudson Oaks
City of Willow Park
Medical City Weatherford
Parker County Emergency Management
Texas Health & Human Services
|Governor Abbott Takes Executive Action To Contain Spread Of COVID-19|
|June 26, 2020:|
|Governor Greg Abbott today issued an executive order limiting certain businesses and services as part of the state's efforts to contain the spread of COVID-19.|
|As an attestation county, Parker County restaurant capacity is still 75% for now, per Parker County Task Force official.|
|For a complete list of restaurants visit https://business.eastparkerchamber.com/list/category/restaurants-clubs-175 (copy and paste in google search bar)|
|Chicken Express Willow Park: Drive thru only|
|La Playa Maya Hudson Oaks: Curbside Pick Up only|
New service offered to Parker County businesses during pandemic
One of the biggest questions for residents during the COVID-19 pandemic is not knowing to what extent your favorite merchants and services are operating.
The Community News is offering a solution. The “What’s Open” platform is a free service to any Parker County business to let its customers and potential customers know to what extent it is operating.
“Much of the focus has rightfully been on restaurants and food services,” said Randy Keck, publisher of The Community News. “But there are lots of other businesses facing challenges during this time. We wanted to offer a platform for all categories of businesses, churches, and services to interface with the public.”
While basic listings are free, there are three add-on services available for a token fee of from $5 to $10 per month.
To register your business, visit community-news.com and click on the “What’s Open” banner.
Call (817) 776-6647 or visit www.lisamariegraves.com
- Free 20-minute problem-solving phone call. Lisa Marie will help you think through your challenges and make a workable plan. Schedule a call at LisaMarieGraves.com.
- Legacy Business Academy coming soon at LisaMarieGraves.com. On-demand webinar training on a variety of timely topics to keep you and your business successful during this trying time. The how-to focus will get you up-and-running quickly. Excellent training for business owners, managers and employees.
- Out-of-the-box solutions. Lisa Marie specializes in problem-solving. Let her help you get past that obstacle quickly.
- How to do it. Lisa Marie can get you up up-to-speed quickly on web tools that can get your messages out to your team, your vendors and your customers. She can help you cut through lengthy information and get it done.
The Shops in Willow Park
- Eyes Décor – closing Monday, March 30th and will remain closed until mandates are lifted
- Lone Star Dry Goods – brick and mortar store is closed but taking online order that can be shipped or picked up curbside
- Carys Lane – brick and mortar closed but active on social media for shipping orders or curbside pickup
- Byrd Mill – brick and mortar closed but active on social media for shipping orders or curbside pickup
- Meld – open since they have food vendors.