The East Parker County Chamber Committees allow members to support issues they’re passionate about while developing leadership skills. Get involved with one today!
Creates, implements, and manages all that affects the value and quality of Chamber membership at all classification levels.
- Ambassador Club
- Educational Workshops
- Business to Business Leads Group
- Women’s Business Alliance
- Businessmen’s Lunch Group
- Finance Committee
Creates, implements and manages strategies toward positive business development in the Chamber service area while informing the members of issues that affect their businesses.
- Governmental Affairs
- Business Retention and Expansion
- Economic Development
- Awards Banquet
- Business Showcase
- Golf Tournament
- Battle of the Businesses Bowling Tournament
- Programs for Monthly Luncheons