Through our Web, the East Parker County Chamber will not collect any personal data about you (e.g. your name, address, telephone number or e-mail address), unless you voluntarily choose to provide us with it (e.g. by registration, survey), or you provide your consent.
When you do provide us with personal data, we usually use it to respond to your inquiry, process your order or provide you access to specific information or offers. Also, to support our relationship with you:
- we may store and process personal data to better understand your business needs and how we can improve our products and services; or
- we (or a third party on our behalf) may use personal data to contact you about information in support of your business needs or to conduct online surveys to understand better our members' needs.
If you choose not to have your personal data used to support our member relationship (especially direct marketing or market research), we will respect your choice. We do not sell or otherwise market your personal data to third parties.
East Parker County Chamber will collect, use or disclose personal data supplied by you online only for the purposes disclosed to you, unless the disclosure:
- is a use of the personal data for any additional purpose that is directly related to the original purpose for which the personal data was collected,
- is necessary to prepare, negotiate and perform a contract with you,
- is required by law or the competent governmental or judicial authorities,
- is necessary to establish or preserve a legal claim or defense,
- is necessary to prevent fraud or other illegal activities, such as willful attacks on the Chamber’s technology systems.
Communications or Utilization Data
Through your use of telecommunications services to access our Web site, your communications data (e.g. Internet protocol address) or utilization data (e.g. information on the beginning, end and extent of each access, and information on the telecommunications services you accessed) are technically generated and could conceivably relate to personal data. To the extent that there is a compelling necessity, the collection, processing and use of your communications or utilization data will occur and will be performed in accordance with the applicable data privacy protection legal framework.
Non-Personal Data Collected Automatically
When you access our Web sites, we may automatically (i.e., not by registration) collect non-personal data (e.g. type of Internet browser and operating system used, domain name of the Web site from which you came, number of visits, average time spent on the site, pages viewed). We may use this data to monitor the attractiveness of our Web sites and improve their performance or content.The East Parker County Chamber Web site contains links to other Web sites. EPCC is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of other Websites.